Win a Case of Iron Press – Terms
Win a Case of Iron Press
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants to the free Prize Draw are bound by the entry rules and these terms and conditions. The draw opens on 3 December 2010 with a final closing date of 28 February 2011.
- There will be one winner each month. Each winner will receive one case (8x500ml) of Iron Press, subject to availability.
- The free Prize Draw is only open to residents of the UK, aged 18 and over. Entries are limited to one per household per Prize Draw. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value.
- The following persons are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw: (i) employees of any business involved or associated with the prize draw (including The Promoter and its associated companies, any appointed agency, and any other agent or representative) and (ii) any such person’s family or household members.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Entries will be accepted online at www.iron-press.co.uk. To enter please complete the online entry form and answer all the multiple choice questions.
- Each winner will be chosen at random from entries that answer all questions correctly and that are received up to and including the last day of each month, until the final closing date of 28 February 2011. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incompletely or incorrectly completed or not received for whatever reason. Neither The Promoter nor any appointed agent will accept responsibility for any technical or other error that might arise whilst submitting any entry.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Prize Draw, the decision of The Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- By entering the Prize Draw, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
- Any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that the information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party outside other than is absolutely necessary so as to fulfil the prize offered under this Prize Draw without the individual’s prior consent.
- The closing date for each Prize Draw is the last day of each month. The final closing date is 28 February 2011. Each winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the relevant closing date.
- The Promoter may withdraw this Prize Draw where necessary if circumstances arise that are beyond its control.
- Winners may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this Prize Draw. By entering this Prize Draw you hereby assign to The Promoter the complete copyright and all other intellectual property rights whatsoever in any promotional and advertising material and similar which arises out of or is in connection with this Prize Draw.
- The Promoter is Halewood International Ltd, The Sovereign Distillery, Wilson Road, Huyton Business Park, Liverpool, L36 6AD. All communication regarding this Prize Draw should be forwarded in writing to Iron Press Brand Manager, The Promoter Limited, The Sovereign Distillery, Wilson Road, Huyton Business Park, Liverpool, L36 6AD.
- English law governs these terms and conditions.